Why do conservation and volunteer groups need to think about storytelling with purpose?
Social media is a little different when you’re representing an organisation built around a purpose.
Join Perth NRM’s Communications Manager Sabian Wilde for a workshop exploring social media as a tool for conservation groups.
Key topics will include:
- Do I *need* social media?
- Which social media platform is right for my group?
- How much time and work will be involved?
- Creating content for a purpose.
- Help! I don’t know what I’m doing.
The best stories have a meaning. Let’s find your story.
This is a ticketed event with limited spaces, so book early.
This Social Media Workshop is presented by the Swan Canning River Recovery Stage Three, supported by Perth NRM, through funding from the Australian Government.
Perth NRM gratefully acknowledges venue support from the Canning River Eco Education Centre – City of Canning.