Perth NRM have a small allocation of funds available to support 'Friends of', Landcare and Coastcare groups in our region.
Ten environmental volunteer groups will receive up to $200 of support as a small grant, funded by donations received by Perth NRM.
Groups can select support from two options:
- reimbursement of up to $200 towards the cost of accredited First Aid training for key personnel or first aid supplies, or
- reimbursement of up to $200 towards the purchase of tools, equipment or personal protective equipment (PPE).
Groups wishing to apply for a small grant can fill in the form below with the following information:
- Name and locality of group
- Contact person details; name, email and phone number
- A short paragraph (up to 100 words) detailing their need for first aid training/supplies or tools, equipment or PPE.
Reimbursements will only be available for purchases made after the grant has been approved.
Please submit your application by Friday 18th August 2023.
A small panel will assess the applications and the outcome will be advised by the end of September 2023.
Any queries can be directed to [email protected].
Perth NRM greatly appreciates the generous support of our donors.
Perth NRM is a registered charity with the Australian Charities and Not for Profits Commission (ACNC). We are endorsed by the Australian Taxation Office as a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) – which means your donation to Perth NRM is tax deductible.
21 August – Applications have now closed – thank you to everyone who applied. We will be in touch with the results soon.