Swan Alcoa Landcare Program
The Swan Alcoa Landcare Program (SALP) is a Community Landcare Grants Program Funded by Alcoa of Australia and the Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions (DBCA).
SALP aims to protect, restore and manage natural assets with consideration to a broad ecological context, by funding the community to enhance and restore critical habitat and ecological linkages within the Swan Region.
The key objectives of the program are:
- To retain or restore habitats of bushland, rivers, wetlands and coastal foreshore
- To protect and enhance the quality of ground water and surface water in our river systems and wetlands
- To improve ecological linkages across the Swan region
2020 Grant Applications Now Open
Applications are to be submitted electronically through the online application form by 6pm Monday 24th April 2019.
The following documents relating to the grant are also available for download:
- Funding Guidelines -The Guidelines provide information on the application process and the criteria that will be used to assess project proposals submitted under this grants round
- Budget Template – For preparing budgets
- Site Description Template – For listing project site details
- Landowner Permission Form – a template to provide evidence that you have the consent of the Land Manager
- Example Application Form – This document reflects the content of the online application to assist you in preparing your responses.
If you have difficulty in accessing the on-line application, please contact the SALP Manager Melinda McAndrew on firstname.lastname@example.org or 08 9374 3333 or for assistance or to arrange alternative paper-based application options.