In the lead up to World Soil Day on December 5 2022, RegenWA are teaming up with Soils for Life and SoilsWest to bring you this Soil Webinar: Finding Common Ground, to give you an understanding of the two organisations and their current projects happening on the ground, and a discussion around how to restore soil functionality by using soil health indicators to improve management decisions. We will also tell you where you can find lots of useful soil-related resources and what is happening for this year’s #WorldSoilDay.
Topics we will discuss include:
- Who are Soils for Life and SoilsWest
- Current soil projects
- Unpacking the principals of soil health
- Key tips on how to monitor soil to improve management decisions
- Soil-related resources
- World Soil Day 2022 – Soils: where food begins
- Question & Answer time – your chance to ask the experts!
Guest Speakers: Sarah Fea (Soils for Life) and Fran Hoyle (SoilsWest)
This event is supported by the Department of Water and Environmental Regulation through their Soil Wise Program.
Soil Wise is funded by the National Landcare Program Smart Farms Small Grants – an Australian Government initiative. It is supported by Healthy Estuaries WA – a State Government program.