Perth NRM have a small allocation of funds available to support ten “Friends of” and Coastcare groups in our region.
Ten volunteer groups will be able to recieve up to $100 of support as a small grant, funded by donations received by Perth NRM.
Groups can select support from three options; to improve capacity around first aid, provide equipment for on-ground use, or supplies to help run sustainable events/meetings.
These options have been identified as areas needing support, through our recently completed 2021 Community Capacity Assessment.
Groups wishing to apply for a small grant can email [email protected] with the following information:
- Name and locality of group
- Contact person details; name, email and phone number
- 100 words, detailing the need for one of the below options:
- Reimbursement of up to $100 towards accredited First Aid training for key personnel or purchase of first aid kits/equipment
- Reimbursement of up to $100 towards the purchase of tools, equipment or PPE
- Provision of a Zero waste catering box (to the value of $100) for use at events/meetings
Please submit you application by Thursday 3 March 2022.
A small panel will assess the applications and the outcome will be advised by the end of March 2022.
Any queries can be directed to [email protected].
Perth NRM greatly appreciates the generous support of our donors.
Perth NRM is a registered charity with the Australian Charities and Not for Profits Commission (ACNC). We are endorsed by the Australian Taxation Office as a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) – which means your donation to Perth NRM is tax deductible.